What is AGrants?
- AGrants (also called RAMSeS, the name under which it was developed at UNC Chapel Hill) is the electronic system by which all proposals on campus will be routed for required internal approvals.
- AGrants replaces the old paper Internal Processing Forms (IPF) used in the past and allows for faster routing.
- AGrants has been implemented on all of the UNC system's campuses and will provide information that is comparable to all other universities in the system.
- AGrants is the official campus repository for all documents related to sponsored activities at Appalachian, both those that are submitted and those that are awarded. Sponsored Programs and Special Funds Accounting maintain the documents in AGrants after a proposal has been funded.
To allow Sponsored Programs adequate time for review and final approval, you must complete all required fields in AGrants, attached all final and complete proposal materials in the system, and obtain all required approvals no later than five business days before your sponsor's submission deadline.
- ASU Policy Manual
- Buy out
- Conflict of Interest at ASU and in the UNC system
- Export Controls
- External Professional Activities for Pay
- Faculty Handbook
- Human Subjects, Payments, and Recruitment
- IP Transfer
- Recombinant DNA
- Radiation Safety
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Supplemental Pay
- UNCSO Masters/Policy
- Unmanned aircraft (Drones)