Your proposal may be submitted to the sponsor when:
- You have obtained any required signatures from authorized representatives;
- You have received all required internal approvals via the AGrants system;
- You have received a message from AGrants (which will come from firstname.lastname@example.org) telling you that your proposal has been approved and that you may proceed with submission to the sponsor.
- Click here to see how to submit your proposal.
Please note: If you submit a proposal before receiving all required internal approvals, the University reserves the right to withdraw the proposal or not accept an award if, upon review, the proposal is found to contain terms with which the University cannot comply.
- ASU Policy Manual
- Buy out
- Conflict of Interest at ASU and in the UNC system
- Export Controls
- External Professional Activities for Pay
- Faculty Handbook
- Human Subjects, Payments, and Recruitment
- IP Transfer
- Recombinant DNA
- Radiation Safety
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Supplemental Pay
- UNCSO Masters/Policy
- Unmanned aircraft (Drones)