You may wish to include other professionals not currently employed at Appalachian, but whom you would like to hire as a temporary employee if your project is funded.
- Examples: technicians, physicians, veterinarians, systems experts, computer programmers, site/program coordinators or managers, design engineers
- Consult with Human Resource Services to verify the appropriate salary and fringe benefits for new positions that would be classified as SPA (Employees Subject to the State Personnel Act).
- Be sure to discuss with your chair and/or dean any space and/or equipment new personnel will need to do their work, if your project is funded. You should do this well in advance of your project being funded.
- ASU Policy Manual
- Buy out
- Conflict of Interest at ASU and in the UNC system
- Export Controls
- External Professional Activities for Pay
- Faculty Handbook
- Human Subjects, Payments, and Recruitment
- IP Transfer
- Recombinant DNA
- Radiation Safety
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- UNCSO Masters/Policy
- Unmanned aircraft (Drones)
- Policy 602.10 Supplemental Pay