If allowed by the sponsor, you may include costs in your budget for people's participation on a sponsored project. There are a variety of policies, guidelines, and procedures at the federal, state, and University levels that affect how you should calculate this appropriately.
These pages provide guidance on estimating salaries and benefits for people working on your sponsored project who are employed at the University.
- ASU Policy Manual
- Buy out
- Conflict of Interest at ASU and in the UNC system
- Export Controls
- External Professional Activities for Pay
- Faculty Handbook
- Human Subjects, Payments, and Recruitment
- IP Transfer
- Recombinant DNA
- Radiation Safety
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Supplemental Pay
- UNCSO Masters/Policy
- Unmanned aircraft (Drones)