- Appalachian's Purchasing Policies (see section 509 in the Policy Manual) apply to all purchases made by a department or faculty member, including purchases of equipment and supplies from a grant/contract fund.
- Thus, before you start spending any grant/contract funds, you should become familiar with and understand the basic terms and mechanisms that comprise the University's purchasing process.
- Your Departmental Budget Administrator is your point of contact and your immediate resource for procurement issues and information.
- Download complete details on Types of Purchases, Methods of Purchasing, and Responsibilities Associated with Purchasing and Receiving (PDF).
- ASU Policy Manual
- Buy out
- Conflict of Interest at ASU and in the UNC system
- Export Controls
- External Professional Activities for Pay
- Faculty Handbook
- Gift vs. Grant
- Human Subjects, Payments, and Recruitment
- IP Transfer
- Recombinant DNA
- Radiation Safety
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- UNCSO Masters/Policy
- Unmanned aircraft (Drones)