Special Funds Accounting (SFA), which is part of the Business Affairs unit of the University, is responsible for the financial management of sponsored projects, including funded grants and contracts.
View the Responsibility Matrix (PDF) which outlines who (yourself, Sponsored Programs, SFA, etc.) is responsible for what throughout the process of managing your award (found on p.2 of the Matrix).
Click here to view your department's staff person in SFA, who will assist you with managing your grants and contracts; this list also includes staff assignments for Sponsored Programs.
- ASU Policy Manual
- Buy out
- Conflict of Interest at ASU and in the UNC system
- Export Controls
- External Professional Activities for Pay
- Faculty Handbook
- Human Subjects, Payments, and Recruitment
- IP Transfer
- Recombinant DNA
- Radiation Safety
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Supplemental Pay
- UNCSO Masters/Policy
- Unmanned aircraft (Drones)