- At a minimum, the majority of sponsors will request a final financial report.
- In many cases, the sponsor also requests a final technical report of grant activities and outcomes.
- Funding agencies such as the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the US Department of Education (DoEd) will require annual reports in addition to final reports.
- The Principal Investigator (PI)/Project Director (PD) is responsible for following the sponsor's reporting requirements.
- In many cases Special Funds Accounting (SFA) will complete financial reports without the involvement of the PI/PD; however, if the PI/PD is asked to submit a financial report, it must be completed by SFA.
- It is the PI/PD's responsibility to complete all required technical reports and send a copy to Sponsored Programs to be uploaded in AGrants.
- ASU Policy Manual
- Buy out
- Conflict of Interest at ASU and in the UNC system
- Export Controls
- External Professional Activities for Pay
- Faculty Handbook
- Gift vs. Grant
- Human Subjects, Payments, and Recruitment
- IP Transfer
- Recombinant DNA
- Radiation Safety
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Unmanned aircraft (Drones)